Researchjournali.com is a unit of Einofmia Online Pvt. Ltd., Incorporated under the provisions of the Companies act, 1956 with its registered office at Near Central School, Patra Bhavan, Balasore - 756001, Odisha, India. The domain name www.researchjournali.com (hereinafter referred to as "website") is owned by Einofmia Online Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Einfomia"). The information and services provided by website can be used subject to your compliance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the website for any services offer by this website. By accessing or using the website, printing, downloading or using any service from this website you signify your assent to agree to these terms and conditions and entering into a legally binding contract. You are bound by these terms even if you are a visitor browsing this website. We request you not to access the website if you do not agree with the given terms.
We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time without any notice and such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this agreement will mean you accept those changes. As long as you comply with the terms and conditions we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website. This Agreement will remain valid for Einfomia, its licensees, assignees and successors in the business.
If you violate the Terms, Eifnomia reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or to immediately terminate or suspend all or part of the Accounts you have created for using the website. You agree that we need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your Account(s).
"We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Einofmia Online Pvt. Ltd.
"Terms", "Terms and conditions", "Policy", "T&C" shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our Site.
"You", "Your", "User" refers to the user of the site. "User" is anyone who is visiting, accessing or browsing the Site.
"Author" refers to the person/persons in whose name the academic content has been submitted or published including the person who submits on behalf of others.
"Manuscript" means any academic content submitted by author(s) to the website.
"Website" shall mean Researchjournali.com and all network domains which includes (research-journali.com, researchjournali.in, researchjournali.co.in) that are owned and controlled by Einfomia.
"Content" refers to any text, image, graphic, video, audio, location or all forms of data.
"Your Content" refers to any content submitted by way of registration or submission of reviews or messages through, or in connection with the Site.
"Third Party" refers to any person other than the "User" or the "Website".
Use of the Site is limited to users who can lawfully can enter into and form contracts under Indian contract act. By accessing the website and our services you warrant that you are 18 years or above and you have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these terms and conditions.
The use of this website is not limited to those above the age of 18 only and are applicable to all barring those ‘Incompetent to Contract’ which inter alia include insolvents under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Further, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you.
To avail any service you must provide your accurate, current, and complete information as requested while registering, submitting online form or by email. If this turns out not to be the case, we shall have the right to refuse you further access to website or any of its content or services, and to indefinitely terminate or suspend your access to this website at any time. We have the right to refuse access to the website to any user at our sole discretion. All services and website access to you will end when this website ceases to exist or to operate.
The website is an online platform for academic research publication on which author(s) can submit their manuscripts to be published. And all publications can be accessed by anybody with access and membership to the website.
The material contained on this website and on associated web pages of www.researchjournali.com is for academic purpose and is not intended to take the place of professional advice on any particular matter. The users of the website are hereby advised to seek appropriate professional help or verify the accuracy, quality, or integrity of all the facts, information, laws and any material as may be referred to in the content of this website before acting on the basis of any information contained herein.
The website may or may not regulate user content and provides no representations or guarantees regarding the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any user content posted on the website. We will not be responsible or liable for any user content including but not limited to errors, inaccuracy, any loss or damage incurred by use of the user content or for any failure or delay in removing user content. We reserve the right to remove, block, edit or delete any user content from website without any notice at our sole discretion. You also agree that Einfomia will not be held liable for the removal, modification or deletion of user content that may be considered offensive and we will not be obligated to effect such removal other than under applicable law. The users remain solely responsible for the content of the materials posted or published by them on website and such content doesn’t necessarily reflect our views.
You hereby agree and assure Einfomia that the website shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate any laws, regulations as applicable and you hereby expressly agree that you shall not:
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share (a) any information which belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right. (b) contains harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, hateful, ethnically objectionable, invasive of other's privacy and unlawful in any manner. (c) violates any third party's rights but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity.
- Publish or promote unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work including piracy and shall not publish another person’s photograph or video without permission.
- Provide access to password restricted pages or images that are not publicly accessible. And referring to any website or url that is inappropriate for the website and contains prohibited content.
- Provide any information about illegal, violent activities including but not limited to malicious programs, biological and chemical weapons, hazardous to individual and society.
- Try to have unauthorized access to the restricted areas of website and accessing other users email, password or personal information.
- Interfere in any manner with other users use and accessing of the website.
- Encourage users to click on text or banner ads or other sponsored links that may or may not be linked to our website.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Impersonate another person with false user details.
- Upload any computer code, files or program including but not limited to (virus, trojan, worms, adware, spyware) that can interrupt, destroy the functionality of any computer resources or access, intercept any information of website.
- Threaten or insult the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or any other nation in the world.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider, webhost or any other suppliers.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or the computers of other users of the Service.
- Create false personas, multiple identities, multiple user Accounts, set up an Account on behalf of someone other than yourself, use bots or other automated software programs to defraud or which otherwise violate these Terms and/or the terms of service of any third-party applications or social networks through which the Service is accessed.
- Encourage any third party to: (a) directly or indirectly generate usage, queries, impressions, or clicks through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means; (b) edit or modify any tag, or remove, obscure or minimize any tag in any way; or (c) engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on website.
- You shall not use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic program or any similar manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content. In any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including Researchjournali, Researchjournali.com, Einfomia, and Einfomia Online. You shall not engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation associated with such trade names used by us.
- You shall not take any action that impose unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not use the Website or any content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity which infringes the rights of Einfomia and / or others.
- You shall not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these terms and conditions to use any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than us without our prior explicit consent.
- You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other user including unauthorized users or hackers may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please select carefully the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services) attack on the website or computer network associated with the website.
Subject to your agreement and compliance with these Terms, Einfomia grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, limited scope license to use the website and its content. Use of the website shall be solely for your own, private, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever. You hereby acknowledge that your license to use the website is limited by these Terms, and, if you violate or if, at any point, you do not agree to any of these Terms, your license to use the Service shall immediately terminate, and you shall immediately refrain from using the Service.
We own and retain all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Einfomia and its licensors. Unless Einfomia has otherwise agreed in writing, nothing in the terms gives you a right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and all intellectual property rights and all analogous rights subsisting under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world and intellectual property for the full term of the rights concerned and including all extensions and renewals of such rights, whether or not such rights are registered or capable of registration, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names, patents, designs and all other proprietary rights of whatsoever description whether or not protected and whether or not capable of protection and belonging solely to us. The aforementioned copyright protection also refers to compilations or all forms of alteration of all content on this Site. We will report and prosecute offenders of our copyrights to the fullest extent of applicable law.
You additionally agree that in using the Offering, you will not use any Intellectual Property rights of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or the authorized user of such marks, names or logos. Except for that information for which you have been given permission, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your Membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by us. This shall be in addition to any legal claims or action that can be taken against you in a court of valid jurisdiction as prescribed herein.
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then send us the notice of copyright infringement as mentioned later in this agreement.
This Website, all the materials and products including but not limited to software and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Einfomia does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
To the fullest extent permitted by law Einfomia, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, explicit or implied, in connection with the Service and your use thereof including implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, usefulness, authority, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Einfomia makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the website.
You expressly agree that use of this site or any of the materials contained therein is at your discretion and at your own and sole risk. No oral or written information or advice given by this site or the employees or affiliates of this site shall create or imply a warranty or in any way increase the scope of liability of the owners of this site. This site is not responsible to you for any transmission problems of downloaded or otherwise used content of this site or any form of website downtime. This site does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that defect in or on this site will be corrected.
We do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. You also acknowledge and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of material or data which you may find in or on this site.
We don’t charge any fee for browsing the website and registration of users. However We reserve the right to charge fee and change the fee policies from time to time. In particular, We may at our sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event We reserve, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on the Website.
In no event will this website or its members, managers, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, and the assigns of same be liable to you, or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential, damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits or goodwill, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like, arising out of the use of or inability to use this website, the materials or any information, or transactions provided or offered on this site or downloaded from this website, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort or otherwise, even if this site or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in or on this site, the materials and/or listings or information downloaded, provided, or offered through this site.
Because some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, this site's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. In no event shall this site's maximum total aggregate liability for direct damages exceed Rs. 500/-. Our total liabilities shall be restricted to a sum of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) only.
The liability of website shall be limited in the event of you finding any content on the website that is violates your intellectual property, as this website is only an online platform on which users can independently publish their content, and is not responsible for checking the content itself. In the event that you post or view some content on the website against out restricted content clause, we shall not be responsible for the consequences arising out of such actions. Our liability shall be restricted to removal of the offensive content only.
This site is only a platform. This site or its members, managers, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, and the assigns of same are in no way responsible for the content of the articles of the author(s). The author(s) of the articles is solely responsible for said article in case his/her articles violates the rights of third persons. Also, each author is solely responsible for the quality, accuracy and legality of his/her articles.
This site or its members, managers, officers, employees, agents affiliates, and the assigns of same are in no way responsible for third-party services offered on or used by this site. The respective third party, for example, payment systems, etc. Is solely responsible for its own services. We do not warrant or represent any of its services in any way or form. This Site and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability or responsibility arising from fraudulent entry and use of this Site. In case of fraud, we will take all necessary and appropriate actions under applicable federal, state, and international laws.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless this website, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and other costs, including, without limitation, reasonable legal, attorneys' and accounting fees, reasonably incurred in the defense of any claim or suit arising out of or otherwise related to these Terms Of Services, including, without limitation, any breach by you of these Terms Of Services. This website will promptly notify you by e-mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully, at your expense, in the defense of such claim or suit.
This website is and shall not be responsible or liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond this Site's reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters
- War, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, terrorist attack or terrorism
- Strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials
- Failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure, fiber cuts
- Hacking, cyber crime, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
The Pricing shall be decided at the sole discretion of the website and user shall be bound to pay the service without any bargain. We shall have the right to increase the rate of services without prior notice. The website shall have the right to charge different pricing to different clients for the same service.
The payment can be made by payment gateway, bank deposit, electronic fund transfer or paypal. The credit/debit card details disclosed by users for the purpose of availing our services shall be correct. The user shall not use any credit/debit card which does not lawfully belong to them i.e. the user must own the credit/debit card.
We shall utilize a Payment Gateway to process payments made towards services provided on the website. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same is governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The above terms shall apply to the information of net banking payment option usage i.e. user name and/or password etc provided by You. You also agree and undertake not to stop and/or dispute any credit/debit card payment once initiated by You. You further agree to indemnify in full any expense/s incurred by us consequent to Your failure to abide by this clause.
Any service once purchased cannot be cancelled since the nature of Services is online and/or once the process of delivery gets initiated and cannot be stopped without any misuse/loss to us. However, the website will refund any payment to you in the following circumstances: If there has been a duplicate payment in error.
A Cancellation/Refund request may be granted only in cases where the services have not complied with and/or fall short in the fulfillment of its feature as expressed in the service description and/or there is delay in serviceability of the same. The grant of such request will be at the sole discretion of the Einfomia and you consent to the terms while making your application for refund.
Request for refund of payment made to Einfomia must be made within 5 working days from the date of payment. Refund of the fees you paid to Einofmia is the maximum relief granted in any event. The refund so granted will be subject to verification of payment realized and after reduction of the taxes and/or banking charges as applicable (if any) for such transaction.
This Website is operated in India. If you are located outside India, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using our Website, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, You consent to this transfer and You consent that You are abiding by the laws of India.
You hereby expressly agree and accept that any cause of action arising out of or related to the web site shall be addressed only till a period of one year after such cause of action accrues. After the period of one year has lapsed, the user’s rights shall be considered waived and for all intents and purposes, a presumption shall be made that the period of limitation has run and such cause of action will be permanently barred.
Nothing in these Terms Of Services shall be deemed to constitute, create, imply, give effect to, or otherwise recognize a partnership, employment, joint venture or formal business relation of any kind between you and Einfomia online. The rights and obligations of the parties shall be limited to those expressly set forth herein. And you shall have no authority to bind Einfomia in any manner, whatsoever.
You can also terminate your account at any time but your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Certain links on the Website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties these sites may contain logo of Einfomia or Researchjournali.com. Please understand that those sites are independent from Einfomia and over whom we have no control, connection or business. You agree that by visiting such sites you are beyond our website and Einfomia neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these web sites.
Einfomia gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this site is error free. Einfomia shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
This site is operated by us in India and we make no warranty that the materials and content on the site are appropriate or available for use outside of India. Those who choose to access the site from outside India do so on their own initiative and are responsible for local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
Any and all services and rights of use hereunder are performed, performable and/or sold in the state of Odisha, India. You also agree that any dispute between you and us will be governed by the laws of the state of Odisha, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Our failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive our right to act with respect to that or other circumstances. We shall be excused for any problem due to a factor beyond our control.
If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect, and the provision affected will be construed so as to be enforceable to the maximum extent permissible by law.
All claims regarding these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and the courts of Balasore, Odisha, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes pertaining to this Terms. Any and all intimation to you shall be as per the relevant laws applicable.
Any dispute arising out of or with respect to these Terms from any party whatsoever, including but not limited to authors, users and other parties shall be amicably resolved by and between the Parties within 7 days from the date of dispute, failing which, either Party Determined by Arbitration in Balasore, Odisha in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 before a sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by Einfomia. If any notice for arbitration from us is not acknowledged or initiation of arbitration by notice is not completed within 48 hours after the said 7 day period by you, the dispute shall deemed to be resolved with no costs to be paid by us. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the Parties hereto. All matters relating to such arbitration shall be maintained in confidence. Subject to Arbitration, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India only. When any dispute is under arbitration, except for the matters under dispute, the Parties shall continue to exercise their remaining respective rights and fulfill their remaining respective obligations under these Terms. No dispute may be joined with another lawsuit, or in an arbitration with a dispute of any other person, or resolved on a class-wide basis.
Einfomia Online is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any Content published on the Site, you may contact us at email@example.com. We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition to above mentioned clause the author(s) agrees to these specific terms related to publication.
The website uses an online platform by which authors can publish their academic manuscripts and all publications can be accessed by anybody with access and membership to the site. The copyright of manuscripts submitted shall belong to the respective authors while the website reserves right of first publication.
The website and the research journals published by website adopt open access publication policy which enables the manuscript to be published with immediate free access to electronic version of the manuscript. Through this license anyone is free to copy, distribute, and display the work, to make derivative works, to make commercial use of the work provided that the original author must be given credit, for any reuse or distribution, and at all times, the moral rights of the author shall be recognized, as provided for by the provisions of the Indian Copyright Act.
- Author(s) affirms that they have read the terms and conditions of the website and agrees to it by submission of the manuscript to website. Author(s) agree to retain the copyright of the manuscript and provide the non-exclusive license of their manuscript to Einfomia and its sister concerns.
- Author(s) grant an non-exclusive license to publish their manuscript and this is a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free and sub-licensable license to publish, distribute, promote and archive the manuscript on-line, in print and in any other format in which it is now or in the future capable of existence and in any language. The manuscript may be published in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other manuscripts.
- Author(s) agree that Einfomia may change the appearance of the manuscript (layout and format) before/after publication. You also agree that the website may remove certain paragraphs/images from a published manuscript without informing the authors if it founds to be offensive.
- Author(s) also confirms that Einfomia can publish the manuscript in open access mode through any of their websites and authors grant permission to edit or alter the manuscript if deemed necessary.
- Author(s) retain the right to re-use the manuscript as long as you do not sell or reproduce the manuscript or any part of it for commercial purposes (i.e. for monetary gain on your own account or on that of a third party or for indirect financial gain by a commercial entity.)
- Author(s) agree that Einfomia will not be liable for any infringement of copyright of the manuscripts published in the website. The author submits the manuscript to the website with full knowledge that the material is on public access.
The Author(s) warrant, on behalf of themselves and their co-authors, that:
1. The entire manuscript is an original creation of the Author(s), it has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed or non peer-reviewed journal, it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, it has not been accepted for publication elsewhere, it does not infringe any copyright or any other third party rights, author(s) have not assigned, licensed, or otherwise transferred any right or interest in the manuscript to anyone.
2. The manuscript contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy. The manuscript contains nothing that is discriminatory, tortious, obscene, fraudulent, defamatory, harmful, threatening, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, harassing, discourteous, hateful, propagating terrorism, anti-government, superstitious, abusive or racially, ethnically, religiously, sexually or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
3. They are the sole author(s) of the manuscript and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Einfomia are not in breach of any other obligation/ rights of any other person.
4. Author(s) have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the manuscript and also aggress to follow ethical principles and procedures of scientific publishing. And based on currently accepted scientific knowledge all statements contained in the manuscript are factual and true. Any formula, instruction or advice contained in the manuscript shall not harm any individual or society.
5. The Author(s) declares that any person named as co-author of the manuscript is aware of the fact and has agreed to being so named, and has expressly authorized the author to submit or deal with such work. The author expressly agrees and accepts that at no point of time shall Einfomia face any liability from any co-authors regarding any work uploaded, and they shall at all times keep us absolutely indemnified of any and all actions by co-authors against us with regard to the publication of the manuscript provided by any author.
6. Author(s) agree to indemnify the website, its owner, agents, directors and employees and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by, any claim or suit, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by third parties due to arising out of the manuscript you choose to submit, publication of the manuscript or your use of the website or your violation of the user agreement or your violation of any rights of another.
7. Author(s) had obtained the necessary and required permission from the concerned sources for the material used in preparation of the manuscript and the content of the manuscript is completely free from copyright violation.
8. Author(s) declares that the manuscript is plagiarism free and no portion of the manuscript is derived from any of the original published/ unpublished work. All references were properly cited and credited to the original authors. Author(s) assure to take full responsibility of the consequences that may arise if their manuscript found to be plagiarized and they are responsible for any of the outcome that may arise due to the same.
9. Author(s) will not publish their manuscript anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher/website owner unless it has been changed substantially.
10. Author(s) have taken due care that the scientific knowledge, historical data, evidential artifacts, figures and all other statements contained in the manuscript conform to true facts and authentic formulae and will not, if followed precisely, be detrimental to the user.
11. Author(s) acknowledge that the manuscript submitted is his/her/their own original work; All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted; The text, illustration, any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
12. Author(s) permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work. No responsibility is assumed by the publisher/website owner for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a manuscript publication.
13. Author(s) have obtained the permission to reproduce all previously published text, photos, pictures or any other material included in this manuscript.
14. Author(s) certify that he/she have no affiliation with or financial involvement with any organization or entity with a direct financial or any other interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript. And all conflicts of interest should be mentioned in the manuscript while submitting to the website.
15. Author(s) agrees that publication of the manuscript doesn't guarantee its availability or storage in website for all time.
16. Author(s) certify that in case of a multi-authored manuscript he/she has obtained in writing authorization to enter into this agreement on their behalf and that all co-authors have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of website.
17. Author(s) agrees the website reserves the right to remove their published manuscript for any reasons but not limited to plagiarism, academic misconduct, offensive material, copyright or trademark violation, privacy violation of individuals or violation of user agreement at any time without any notice.
The accountability of the research matter articulated in this website is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the manuscripts in this website does not essentially correspond to the views of the website or its owner. The website is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it. The website doesn’t claim authenticity of the published manuscripts including but not limited to research objective, literature review, research methodology, data collection, data analysis or any information contained in the manuscript. In addition the website does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the manuscripts published by the author(s).
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content and or breach of these terms shall be taken up with the designated officer of the website. If you find any abusive or restricted content on the Website, you may send us a written complaint or send us a complaint via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall investigate into the matter to ensure the validity and authenticity of such complaint. Once, we confirm this, we shall take necessary action against the wrong-doer at our discretion, not excluding legal action or deletion of the said persons account and membership to the Website.
Any grievances, issues, queries, complaints or information you can sent by email to email@example.com.